MAXIMIZE YOUR EXCHANGE SECURITY
Microsoft® Exchange has become a critical communications service that must be protected to ensure business continuity. When the Exchange server stops working, so does your workforce. The impact of lost productivity combined with a severe virus outbreak propagated by email can practically bring a company to its knees. While many organizations consider the internal impact of email-borne viruses, an even greater concern is loss of reputation and damage caused by an employee accidently sending out an infected email to partners or customers. More than anything else, damage to a company’s reputation can be irreversible.
THE NEED FOR SECURE AND SPAM FREE MAILBOXES
A company’s email system provides one of the main entry and exit points within the network for malicious code propagation and data leakage. Therefore, email security solutions should be able to counter the many different threats that leverage a company’s email system in order to propagate – these include;
- Sending or receiving malicious code through email attachments
- Unsolicited communication in the form of Spam
- Phishing attempts to acquire confidential information
- Legitimate users leaking confidential information by email
Because of the mechanisms used to propagate email threats are becoming more virulent, stopping them at the desktop may be too late. Therefore, a solution deployed at the edge of the network and on the mail server itself can minimize the impact of malware by cleaning infected documents and ensuring the protection of your organization’s most critical business asset – a communicating workforce.
BITDEFENDER SECURITY FOR EXCHANGE
BitDefender Security for Exchange safeguard’s your organizations critical messaging services to protect against email-borne viruses, spyware and spam. Iintegrating seamlessly with Microsoft® Exchange Server, BitDefender Security for Exchange combines malware protection, antispam, antiphishing, and content filtering technologies to increase productivity and ensure the overall integrity of your email platforms.
SECURING EXCHANGE SERVER WITH BITDEFENDER
BitDefender Security for Exchange provides a host of features targeted towards the small and midsize businesses.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Scans inbound email traffic to ensure real-time antimalware protection and minimize the risk of virus propagation throughout the internal network
- Scan outbound email to stop security threats spreading to your partners and customers
- Scans each email just once by using selected scanning method to minimize the server load
- Content filtering for both inbound and outbound emails, identifying specific administrator defined keyword content such as credit card data
- High Precision Antispam and Antiphishing filters with Heuristic NeuNet technology
- Allows remote configuration from any computer in the organization through BitDefender’s Centralized Management Server
- Reduce resource costs and overhead to increase overall business productivity
- Minimize network downtime to increase operational efficiency
BitDefender Security for Exchange offers intelligent updates once an hour with new virus definitions and restricted content database, ensuring your Exchange deployment is current with the very latest threat protection.
DEFENSE IN DEPTH
BitDefender Security for Exchange is just one element in a comprehensive suite of solutions providing end-to-end network protection from the gateway to the desktop. BitDefender’s proactive, multi-platform solutions detect and stop viruses, spyware, adware and Trojan threats that can compromise your network integrity.