The Hardest-Working Translation Software You’ll Find
This suite of translation software tools lets you translate virtually anything that crosses your desk: web pages, emails, documents, slide presentations, spreadsheets, databases and more. You get five complete programs in one affordable package.
Throw Out Those Language Textbooks
No more language classes, memorization and conjugation… IdiomaX Translation Suite does it for you, whether at the office or in the classroom. You can now:
– Translate words and passages while in meetings, it’s that fast.
– Translate entire documents, regardless of format.
– Send and receive email from foreign colleagues.
– Understand websites written in other languages for the first time.
– Improve your own language abilities.
– Be more confident in business or social situations where different languages are used.
– Create sales and demonstration materials like pamphlets, websites and slideshows in multiple languages to reach all your audiences.
– Save money by doing it all in-house rather than hiring expensive translation services.
Achieve Translation Domination
Some translation software out there works with webpages only. Others integrates with MS Office applications but nothing else. IdiomaX Translation Suite is the all-in-one solution that gives you these 5 tools for total translation wizardry:
– IdiomaX Translator: This intelligent program translates whole documents, not word by word as most programs do, but by analyzing complete sentences. It recognizes and applies grammar rules, conjugates verbs, establishes agreement between nouns and adjectives, and takes idioms and language patterns into account in order to get a more accurate translation.
– IdiomaX Office Translator: Works with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, FrontPage and Access), as well as WordPerfect and Lotus WordPro. You can translate documents, emails, slides, spreadsheets and database fields directly from those applications. Compatible with Office 2000, XP, 2003 and 2007.
– IdiomaX E-Mail Translator: Translate e-mails from MS Outlook and Outlook Express. Communicate across language barriers and in record time.
– IdiomaX Web Translator: As you navigate Internet Explorer, this translation software lets you translate the active web page, the whole text or portions of it.
– IdiomaX Translation Assistant: For translation of single words or phrases from any Windows application, it’s a fast and efficient tool to use when entire document translation isn’t needed.
Get The Business Edge
The IdiomaX Translation Suite includes a special bonus for those in international commerce: our business and economy multilingual dictionaries. They give you the ability to:
– Conduct international communications with clients and colleagues.
– Take your product or service global and increase potential revenues by making your website and other documentation multilingual.
– Simply and efficiently translate your promotional and advertising materials into the five major languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French and German.
– Translate legal documents with confidence using the included legal dictionary.
Get The Technical Edge
Medicine and computer technology have their own complex languages that are often difficult to understand, even in your first language. That’s why the IdiomaX Translation Suite includes specialized medical and computing dictionaries you can use to:
– Understand complicated medical documents.
– Translate and benefit from cutting edge research by foreign specialists before it is available in your own language.
– Expand your knowledge of medical / computing lingo and the concepts behind it.
– Share your medical / computing expertise with others around the world.
– Write reports using correct terminology.
Language Pairs Included:
– English -> Spanish & Spanish -> English
– English -> French & French -> English
– Italian -> Spanish & Spanish -> Italian
– Italian -> German & German -> Italian
– Italian -> French & French -> Italian
– Spanish -> French & French -> Spanish
– English -> Italian & Italian -> English
Specialized Dictionaries Included:
– Business & Economy
– Social Security (only for English <-> Spanish)
– Microsoft Windows 98, NT, 2000, Me, XP and Vista.
– Pentium PC 1 Ghz processor or higher.
– 128 MB of RAM (256 MB recommended).
– 27 MB free hard disk space.
Home & Education / Language
Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows NT/Windows 9x/Windows Server 2003/Windows 2000