Direct MP3 Joiner is an easy and fast audio tool to combine, merge or join MP3 files. With Direct MP3 Joiner, you can join multiple music MP3 files to one larger MP3 file in just a second. You can fast merge, combine and join MP3 audio files without recompressing and without quality loss. Our Batch MP3 Joiner works with audio files directly and the joined MP3 song will appear almost instantly.
With our MP3 Merger, you can join your separate chapters into one big audiobook or combine many separate music tracks into one non-stop audio CD.
Direct MP3 Joiner has an incredible feature that allow you to insert silence between the audio MP3 tracks that will be merged. You also have several simple ways to adjust the sequence of the MP3 files to be combined using quick sort buttons and sorting by columns (Song time length, file length, Bitrate or MP3 tag fields Artist, Title, Track#, etc.) With our powerful sorting algorithm you can sort your mp3 files in the right order.
– Fast MP3 Joiner without re-compression;
– Full MP3 tag (ID3 version 1 and 2) support;
– Powerful Natural Sort Algorithm;
– Supports MP3 files with artwork (album cover) in the ID3 tag;
– MP3 Joiner allows reviewing the MP3 ID3 tag information;
– Easy manual editing of ID3 tag information for the MP3 file that will be generated;
– VBR (Variable Bitrate) MP3 files support;
– Easy MP3 tracks sequence adjustment;
– Sorting on any column (such as by Title, by Length, by Track etc.);
– Adjusting the sequence order of the MP3 files that will be merged;
– You can copy the MP3 ID3 tag information directly from any of the MP3 files in the join list or from any of the MP3 files on the disk;
– You can save and load an MP3 files list and project file;
– Fast MP3 merging;
– Insert silence between merged MP3 audio files;
– Batch MP3 Joiner mode;
– Append and Mix mode;
– Drag and Drop interface.
Audio & Video / Utilities & Plug-Ins
Windows 2000/Windows 7/Windows NT/Windows Vista/Windows XP