LLE5 English Only
Total freedom from your office or home PCs while staying connected, anytime and anywhere. That’s Laplink Everywhere.
Enjoy fast, simple, and secure remote access to all your PCs from anywhere, using any web browser on any device including PCs, mobile phones, Macs or even a Nintendo Wii! If you can access the Internet, you can get access to your PCs using Laplink Everywhere.
3 Options for Remote Access:
- Laplink Toolbar: Install the free Laplink Toolbar for Internet Explorer and experience the first remote access technology to offer you one- click access to your PC. Search your PC, send and transfer files remotely, launch full remote control, access Outlook, and more – fast, easy, with just one click!
- Mobile Phone: Laplink Everywhere is compatible with all mobile web-enabled devices that have an internet browser, including smartphones such as Windows Mobile 5 and 6, Symbian, BlackBerry iPhone and more!
- The Web: Using any web browser simply go to lle5.LL2go.com, to bring your PC to you. Using the same technology as Internet banking, you can securely use any PC, public or private, to remotely access your PC.
Pricing for total remote access to a single PC is USD 49.95 (EUR 39,95 / GBP 34.95) a year – or buy licenses for two PCs and get the third free!
Laplink Everywhere Host (the host is installed on the PC you will access):
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
- 16 MB RAM
- 18 MB of Free Hard Disk Space
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Optional: Microsoft Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2007, Outlook Express, Windows Mail to send files as attachments, access e-mail, contacts, calendar, notes, and tasks
- Note: Screen Sharing is not supported when Laplink Everywhere Host is installed on 64-bit operating systems.
Laplink Toolbar (the toolbar is installed on the Connecting PC):
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- High Speed Internet connection
- (Optional) Ability to download ActiveX controls for Remote Control
- Certain functions are not supported when the Connecting PC is using 64-bit Internet Explorer
Remote Access from any Connecting PC or Browser:
- Any Internet Browser
Remote Access from any Mobile Device :
- Windows Mobile 5 or 6, Pocket PC 2003, or CE
- Standard WAP Browser
- Standard Java Browser
Vendor:Laplink Software Inc
Internet / Remote Computing
Windows Server 2003/Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 2000