Automated File Transfer and Synchronization
If you have more than one PC, chances are at some point you will want to transfer or synchronize files between them. This should be a simple task to accomplish, but without the right software, it can be deceptively complex.
PCsync is the natural choice for fast, easy, automated file transfer and synchronization between PCs and Macs. We designed it to give users of multiple computers – including Windows 7 and Vista PCs as well as Macs – a secure way to access files and synchronize folders instantly and effortlessly.
With PCsync, you can:
- Transfer and synchronize files and folders of any type or size.
- Backup, mirror or replicate important files for safe storage.
- Compare and merge files and folders.
- Synchronize between PCs (desktops, laptops, Microsoft Ultra-Mobile PCs, networked PCs) or removable drives (USB flash drives, external hard drives) and now Apple Macintosh Computers.
- Synchronize over a wired or wireless LAN network, with a Laplink USB Cable or a Windows Easy Transfer Cable.
- Transfer and synchronize files or folders
- Schedule automatic synchronization jobs to run daily, weekly or monthly
- Easy to connect
- SmartXChange™ synchronization
- Sync files to external hard drives, network computers, and USB drives
- Create synchronization tasks that sync multiple folders or files in one job
- Install on up to 3 computers
Vendor:Laplink Software Inc
Internet / Tools & Utilities
MacOS/Windows 2000/Windows Vista/Windows XP/Windows Server 2003