What is Shadow Defender ?
Shadow Defender is an easy-to-use security solution (for Windows operating systems) that protects your PC/laptop real environment against malicious activities and unwanted changes.
Shadow Defender can run your system in a virtual environment called 'Shadow Mode'. 'Shadow Mode' redirects each system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment. If you experience malicious activities and/or unwanted changes, perform a reboot to restore your system back to its original state, as if nothing happened.
With Shadow Defender, you have the flexibility to specify which files and folders are permanently saved to the real environment. This ensures important files and folders are kept after a reboot.
If you want to make a maintenance-free computer, Shadow Defender will be your best choice.
Shadow Defender Features
- 1. Prevent all viruses and malwares.
- 2. Surf the internet safely and eliminate unwanted traces.
- 3. Protect your privacy.
- 4. Eliminate system downtime and maintenance costs.
- 5. Reboot to restore your system back to its original state.
Shadow Defender Users
- 1. Maintain a system free from malicious activities and unwanted changes.
- 2. Test software and game installations in a safe environment.
- 3. Protect against unwanted changes by shared users (suitable for workplaces and educational institutions).
Utilities / System Utilities
Windows 10/Windows 2000/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows Vista/Windows XP